IT'S SO SILENT - SOMETHING MUST HAVE HAPPENED

Friday 29 April 2011

I was just wondering, but: ARE YOU ALIVE, DEAR READERS? I feel like you all are hiding under your bed sheets, not wanting to let me know you read and like what I write and post, snif snif :( Oh well, maybe others are just busy on their friday night.. sounds quite logical, yepiyep, okay.
So, I'm drinking Banana Milkshake and eating Strawberries and I was thinking of doing a nice, fresh Inspiration-likey post. Obviously, the picture above is taken by me, but the following ones are all from different tumblrs. To find the sources, check out my tumblr!
It feels like I haven't been to the cinema in ages! Mindnote: Go to the cinema soon!
In summer it's been two years since I've last been to Paris, naww! Totally need to go more there!
I've only seen a very few scenes of the wedding (oh poor William, luckily the ring decided to cooperate in the end), but Kate's dress! What can I say? When I saw it, all I could say was "oohh" and "aaahh" - it's so beautiful, every girl's dream, right? *sigh*
After hearing so many positive things about "The Notebook", and seeing this picture and getting told it's from that movie, I decided that I for sure need to watch it! I think I'm gonna download it sometime soon. Oh, I still haven't watched (500) Days of Summer - woops!

6 comments

  1. I love the photo with Kate and William! I love her wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a banana milkshake and strawberries, too! :D

    ..I've been to Paris just a week ago:)

    oh and I loved kate's dress so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate's dress was really wonderful. I'm glad, the ring fitted. This moment had been that awkward, if it hadn't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love strawberries!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the notebook - one of the best movies i've ever seen, it's sooooooooooooooo good, you seriously have to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the notebook - one of the best movies i've ever seen, it's sooooooooooooooo good, you seriously have to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)