love the way that your heart breaks

Sunday 3 April 2011





I seriously feel like the world's worst blogger, but I simply don't have anything interesting to tell/show you! School's boring as usual and my weekends too, so I don't really do anything but laying around and being lazy, tehe. I wanted to do something yesterday but couldn't because of the timing, meh. So I spent my day "studying" german, running around in shorts (oui, oui, SHORTS!), eating french toast and drinking rasperry milkshake and cycling (10km, I'm gonna become a pro, duh!) Oh yeah, and the last two pictures: we had lunch with granny at a really old hotel and I found the stairs really cool, heh.

I'm now waiting for Jil to come online on skype and we'll do our english test for Cambridge, latero! xo

2 comments

  1. mmmm the first pic, yummy!
    haha
    so cool
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture looks so delicious!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)