I'M BACK!

Friday 29 April 2011



YES YES I'M BACK IN LUXEMBOURG! Ahh - it feels good to be back! My mood right now: tired, happy, full. When we arrived at our house, the garden looked like we would've been away for two months, not two weeks! Flowers eeeverywhere, love it! I can't be bothered to think of starting to unpack, so I'll just reblog half my dashboard on tumblr now, catch up with reading aaaall the blogs I couldn't read the last two weeks and watch Skins or DHW! But don't worry, I of course took looots of pictures - Over 100, so I think I'll show you them in different posts, if possible, spread over the weekend and maybe a few days after, since I don't think that I'll take many pictures the next few days. So stay tuned and I'll TTYL, sweeties! xo

2 comments

  1. uaaa i want to see all your photos ASAAAAP! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)