Arrival and First Impressions

Saturday 30 April 2011

Oops, I forgot to write about this post, where I'll show some pictures of the flight and the very first things we did and impressions we had!


The views were soo beautiful!

 My brother wearing my glasses, hehe :D
 Foooooood.
 To get from the airport to our hotel, we still had to drive around an hour and a half. We had this small bus and were alone with the driver - our own, small private-bus, haha!
 After a well deserved, and tasty! meal, we of course immediately checked out the beach and tried the water temperature..
 .. which was cooold! hehehe

2 comments

  1. das letzte Foto ist total süüß ;)
    hoffe du hattest schöne Ferien :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love airplane food, haha! The clouds are so pretty.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)