Last Friday Night

Saturday 16 April 2011

Some pictures from last night - I had an amazing evening!

I know that my update right now is a little lame, but I didn't do anything spectacular today. I started tidying my room and thinking about what to take with me to Turkey. I also studied some history, so that I don't have to do everything while I'm lying on the beach! After that, I watched 3 episodes of Desperate Housewives and I'm considering carrying on with it sometime later tonight, hihihi. (not addicted, no, not at all.)
I'm also trying to think of some music to download, since I won't be able to do that for nearly two weeks and I feel like I could need some fresh tunes on my iPod! So if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below or here. xo

2 comments

  1. I'm so jealous you're going to Turkey. I went there about five years ago and just loved it. Have an amazing time.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Turkey too ;)

    and here's a really nice song. I think you're gonna like it :)

    Keri Hilson-Lose Control (Let Me Down) [Ft. Nelly]

    xx

    http://kinngak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)