//

Tuesday 26 October 2010

[1] Thought it would be time again to buy the french Cosmopolitan [2] V made me try this, it's kind of a mix of white tea, honey, blueberry-stuff and whatever more in it. It is d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s, just like she said! But here's comes the shock: it's effin' expensive - 5€! But V and I decided to spend a whole afternoon during the holidays where we'll try to do Chai Tea Lattes, Blueberry White Tea-s and other genius drinks without having to pay for it, yey! [3] I finally bought a present with J, for A. Party coming up on Saturday, oh wait, I'll tell you more about my plans at the end of the week, hehe!

Now: Off to GG and Blueberry White Tea, buenas noches xx

4 comments

  1. haha mega wou krit en dad ze kafen? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arizona ice tea is definitely the best. The lucky thing, for me, is that in the US it's a lot cheaper! Have a good night!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. love eva mendez!! and blueberry tea sounds freggin' yummy!!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blueberry white tea?? Sounds awesome!
    And Eva Mendes is just a win. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)