NEW

Sunday 3 October 2010

so i also bought the grey leggings, which i really love (i already have them in black), because they're really opaque, so that you can also kind of wear them as trousers, without being afraid that everybody can see your ass:D ah yeah, they're from ZARA, btw. and that shirt is from H&M, it's really comfortable and reminds me a little of those galaxyprints. mum even pays me the money back for it, because she says i once bought something useful for the weather/upcoming temperatures, haha!

2 comments

  1. I love those leggings, They look so comfatable and stylish. I need a pair! Oh, and thank you so much for your amazing comment. I feel pretty shit about not replying earlier, so I mad up for it by doing a MONSTER post :D Thanks again!
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, especially the leggings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)