Love is more than just a game for two

Thursday 14 October 2010

And voilà, my outfit from today! My dress looks a little weird at the bottom, in the first picture, but it was pretty cold, so I just wanted to get inside the house and warm up, hehe:D I'm so in love with these boots, I got a couple of positive feedbacks about them and that made me love them even more, hihi.
So this is the last outfit, this maybe is all a little boring, but why should they stay on the camera, why should I take pictures of them if I'm not posting them anyways? THANKS GOD IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW. This was just necessary, See you xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)