T

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Hello everyone! Here's what I wore today - Pretty simple but also pretty comfortable!
My day was pretty chill, eventhough I normally don't like tuesdays. Chemistry was realxed because we did some experiments, spanish was funny as always, maths was okay and french in which I had a test was also quite good. Biology was a little boring, german too and physics was fun because we did an experiment outside the school with our teacher on the bicycle, haha!
All in all, not a lot to say right now, gonna post some more after finishing dinner, See ya! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)