Skinny Taylor

Tuesday 19 October 2010

I usually am a big fan of Taylor Momsen. I love her style, she's pretty, has an amazing voice and a cool attitude, but when I found this picture, I got a little shock! Is it just me or is she really really skinny?
Not that I don't like skinny girls, I absolutely love them, but I personally think that she should try to win some weight, don't you think so? I don't find it that pretty if there are bones everywhere.. Hmm!

I skipped Day 9 yesterday, oops!

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
 
1. :))
2. :DD
 
hahahha, explanation: 1.-I'm simply in a good mood, 2.-Holidays soon, already have one or two sleepovers I'm going to, woooh:D
 
Dr Pepper + GG = my evening, adios!
 
PS: I decided to let the Giveaway run until Sunday the 24th, it ends at Midnight! I'm really hoping to get some more participants! Click here to get to it.

6 comments

  1. i agree! she is looking really relaly skinny :S

    i just found your blog btw... its so lovely :) you have a new follower! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right she is tiny..! but still so adorable and hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wooow! yes, she's skinny indeed! woww!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog, is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not really into the stripper heels :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. forget the skinniness - is it even legal for her to pose with garters and guns! worries me a little :S
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    take a peek at my giveaway while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)