quick, quick, quick

Sunday 24 October 2010

Just came back from Echternach with Mum and my brother. Had really tasty lunch and got some new stuff:
two sets with the cutest stickers e-v-e-r // I have to make a really tough decision: which ones should I keep and which ones should I give A? (for her Birthday). Got a whole cup full of Minimarshmallows - yum! And a new powder, which I really needed since my other one is broken and my skin's always ugly and everything in Winter, hehe.
Outfitpost later, I'm heading to V's place to finish my germanproject, study history and hopefully do a little gossip, see ya! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)