why do all good things come to an end?

Saturday 9 October 2010

this is how i'd love to spend my day; watch cute movies playing in fairytales, have a ride with the bike, live from Starbucks coffee and Frappuccinos, swim in the sea, take a lot of good pictures with a good camera and watch a wonderful sunset. but what am i gonna do instead? do physics, tidy my room, do more physics. i'm really in the mood of blogging, but i wanna try to study a lot and then i'll give myself the permission to post and watch TV shows tonight, booo.
i'd still love to get some more music suggestions! oh and ask or tell me stuff here, i'll have my phone lying next to me, eheheh xx

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)