JACKIE BIG TITS

Friday 15 October 2010

These are the things I bought today. Really simple, I know: Everything from H&M!

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
1.My little brother. This maybe sounds strange, but he's my everything. He's the cutest guy on earth and I love him very much!
2.Jil. We only know us for about 4years (okay, only, haha), but I feel like knowing her my whole life. We have so much in common and she's just so sweet!♥♥
3.My parents, ofc. Eventhough I'm more daddy's little girl. Don't ask me why!
4.You mean a lot to me! Without all your support, sweet comments and follows I wouldn't be posting this right now! Even when I'm tired and it's already late, I feel guilty when I don't post, feels like I'm having to give you guys something back, thanks so much to you all!♥
5.All my friends, basically. Especially the ones I'm most close!


2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)