SOS

Sunday 10 October 2010

Remember the boots I ordered on ASOS but they were too small? Well, I sent them back and yesterday I mailed them what I'm supposed to do now, since they're out of stock in black, if I should wait or look for something else and.. unlucky me, they're totally out of stock! So I looked through the boots and found three possibilities. The first ones would maybe be not high enough for winter, I really like the second ones and the third ones remind me of those I actually wanted, but the other ones were still prettier.. But before I'm deciding which ones to order, I'd love to hear your opinion, wich ones do you like the most?

2 comments

  1. i think the first ones are pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huel dei eicht:) dei lecht sin sou wei dei deis de hues..
    an ech wollt meng neel och schwarz machen ahah:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)