YES/NO

Sunday 10 October 2010

i would love to see a post about what you think is going to be big this winter. a fashion realted post with pictures and your opinions. lots of love xxMary

hmm the idea isn't bad, but i don't only follow trends.. but i'll think about something similar!:) xx


I got this request a few days ago on my Formspring and decided to do it now! While I was looking through the New In sections of a few Online Shops, I also fell over many not so beautiful things and decided to do a yes and a no list! Here you go:

YES
 



NO
 
everything's from New Look, Asos and Topshop!

  Conclusion: I really, really like brown, black, beige, salmon-colour (no idea how it's called), high wedges, big cardigans, big knits, smooth dresses and thunder-patterns.
I don't like fishnet-leggings, sequined things, manga-ish accessoires, too high boots, especially when they're Lace-Up+Wedge, clogs with studds, shiny boots and snakeskin patterns.

Did you like this post? And what do you want me to post more about? Comment below or tell me here!
PS: Have you noticed my new header? What do you think about it? I personally love it!

5 comments

  1. Yeah, I think he does too! :P Nice post! I love the lightning t-shirt. On which internet shop did you find it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new header is AMAZING!
    comparing glowing freckles to stars.. very clever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaah! That's allot for a T-shirt. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the shorts. very nice for winter with a pair of thick tights. your header is lovely also.
    i just personally would like to see more stuff from your ordinary life
    but great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks:) what exactly do you mean with my ordinary life? my days usually are pretty boring, hehe:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)