Oh, I nearly forgot

Thursday 14 October 2010

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

1.I wish I wouldn't have chosen maths6 but maths4 and art instead. I miss art and I'm tired of maths.
2.I wish I wouldn't have bought soo many things, like things I'm not wearing at all but don't get sold easily, sucks.
3.I wish I would've been more careful in my last mathstest,  lost 1,5marks just because of mostly silly mistakes, arghh!
4.Same for physics, haha.
5.I wish I would have waited before buying/choosing nearly all my furniture years ago, I should've bought more white stuff. (Not that I don't like it, but.. yeah:P)
6.I wish I would've (also) waited before buying such a crappy camera 3years ago. Buut I'm gonna buy a better one soon anyways, so whatever!

I couldn't think of any better things. Gonna catch up Day Six sometime during the weekend, I think. xx

3 comments

  1. I love oyur blog, really inspiring and amazing post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just found your blog and I think it's adorable!
    I'm following you know :)
    Check out mine and follow back if you feel like it

    www.lettersforjenni.blogspot.com

    Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ech kann der d'sony alpha 230 wärmstens empfehlen!! dei mecht supper biller an kascht och kee vermeigen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)