Fave blogs

Sunday 17 October 2010

Many people do posts about their favourite blogs, but the ones they're writing about are always already really popular, so that they have a lot of followers. But I personally also follow a few "smaller" blogs, which often are just a few weeks old. I decided to show you my favourite blogs which, I think should get pushed a little more and which totally deserve some more followers!



 She used to have a blog with 70+ followers, but since she somehow doesn't have access to that blog anymore, she made a new one.

What do you think about posts like these? Like/Don't like? I need your feedback!

5 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)