Yummy, yummy, yummy I got love in my tummy!

Monday 18 October 2010

Really bad shots from my outfit, but I had no better opportunity to take better pictures, sorry!
Right now I'm still dreaming about the wedges from Missguided which I'd love to order, but since I don't have a Visa, I'd have to ask my mum to lend me hers and then I'll pay her the money back. But I'm 99,99% sure that she's gonna say No because I have enough stuff + she doesn't like it that much when I order stuff online, arghhh!! Can't anybody help me? Obviously not, boo!

Whatever, my day was quite good, sold a top and a pair of shoes, which means I'm 20€ richer now (yey for me!) and we're starting a new theme in physics which I quite understood, so maybe physics won't be as horrible and boring as it used to be the first weeks of school. I'm still nervous about Chemistry, gonna have a study-afternoon with Z, so I hope it's gonna be okay!
I'm now off to get something to eat or I'll die of hunger, right here, right now.
See you sweethearts!

And don't forget this!

6 comments

  1. your blazer is lovely! good luck with trying to persuade your mum (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's an idea...go to the grocery store, and buy a Visa debit gift card :) You can use it like a credit card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ich liebe diesen Song <3
    Und schönes Outfit!

    http://olgi-angezogen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, as usual. Your blazer is sick! Sadly, I gave all my blazers away after getting bored of them, so now i just long for them all back hahah. Oh, I just did a MASSIVE photography post, if you wanted to check it out? And thanks so much for your sweet comment! Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. just like my daily outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)