INSPIRATION

Monday 17 June 2013

all the pictures are from my tumblr

I spent my day with driving lessons, studying philosophy and some last minute prom-shopping and since it was almost 30 degrees today, I couldn't really bother to put effort into my outfit, which concludes in me not taking any pictures for the blog. Nevertheless, I wanted to share an inspirations post, which is one of my personal favourite kind of post when it comes to other blogs.

PS: I am so so so suprised (positively!!) on how many questions I got for the Q&A post! I'm definitely going to make one, probably within the next 2-3 days. If you haven't asked me anything yet, make sure to comment here.

5 comments

  1. Aww it's Leo DiCaprio when he was a baby! I've always had the biggest crush on him! One of the most gifted actors ever to grace the movie industry! Love your Monday inspiration! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration post :-). Looking forward to your Q&A post :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool inspirations post!! love it

    stylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww leonardo looks soo adorable in those pictures of him young. and I love, love LOVE those jellies! need a pair!

    new follower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures you chose ! So cool ! :)

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)