Outfit

Thursday 6 June 2013




dress: princess polly denim jacket + flats:bershka sunglasses: façonnable


I just quickly wanted to share my today's outfit with you! It's been getting much, much warmer, so I can finally wear dresses and shorts and skirts, ahh. I wanted to thank you all for the sweet comments I got lately, it really means a lot to me and motivates me to update more and more! :) I don't really have anything else to say today, so I'll leave you with this and wish you a nice rest of this Thursday ♥

6 comments

  1. The flats look great and i love that Paisley or Kashmir pattern dress, not to mention legs legs legs Mmmmmm !!! R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress!!! I lOVEEEE paisleyyyy printssss <3

    X Karen @ Quarter-Life Creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress, love the pattern! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww, the dress is gorgeous! I love paisley

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paisley and denim are the best combination :)
    http://thediamondhaze.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the dress is adorable:) x
    goldenbohemian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)