Busy

Saturday 29 June 2013


pants, top: h&m leather jacket: topshop shoes: lily shoes

Hey guys! Sorry for the poor update, but I've been waaay too busy to spend time taking/editing pictures and updating. I had my first two orals yesterday, which went both quite well, but that just means that my two hardest ones are yet to come.. I burried myself in german today (and did not take off my pyjamas - seriously) and I'm going to cry tears of joy when I'll actually be able to talk about german literature for more than 5 minutes on Monday.. I can't wait to be done, all the studying is sucking the energy out of me, I desperately need my summer break.
I hope everything's going well with you, I'll be back to normal/regular updating ASAP xo

10 comments

  1. I love those trousers - great outfit! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so refreshingly cool, girl! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the same pants as my sister :) And I looooove your leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pants and bomber jacket. I hope you do well school and get to have a fun carefree break!

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant outfit, especially love the trousers! Good luck with your exams :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, nominated you for a blog award! info is on my blog

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, nominated you for a blog award! info is on my blog

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. eii love the pants hope you'll have time to visit my blog too =) and you might want to follow each other? =) just let me know =) feel free to join my international giveaway too =)hope to see you on my blog kisses
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, I did a language at uni and know how hard it can be! Good luck in the ones you have left to do!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pants are so cute! I love the design of them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)