Everything 5 pounds

Friday 14 June 2013





I heard about this website called everything5pounds for the first time on another blog a week ago and even though I was quite sceptical about it, I decided to give it a go and ordered these 4 items for (yes you've guessed it) £20! That's less than 25€ and the shipping was 10€, but that's acceptable, since the items are so cheap. The spike necklace and snake skin skirt were pretty much an impulse buy and I yet have to find out if they fit me and my style. The black crop top (the last picture) is a nice basic and the other top has a fake leather front and is soft, dark grey material in the back, love it! What do you think?

PS: We've reached 300 followers! Wohoooo!

4 comments

  1. I've heard of everything5pounds, but like you said I thought things would be a bit rubbish, but I actually saw these pictures and thought they were much more expensive! Will definitely have a look :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! You've got good taste!x

    Me and my friend's blog (we're new to this blogging thing!) lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pictures :) I follow you now !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. What this is so cool why haven't I heard of it??? I love the leather top.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)