Turquoise/Striped/Ripped

Monday 10 June 2013




jeans, shoes, necklace: h&m top: zara

I seem to slowly start getting the hang on how to use my tripod and remote control, which makes me a very happy girl, since it obviously makes the whole outfit-picture-taking-process a lot easier. The only thing that is bothering me in these photos is, that the picture where you can see me entirely look a lot more pale, which I don't like..
When I picked out this outfit, the necklace was the last thing that I added and I'm still not sure if I like the combination of stripes and statement necklace or not. What do you think? 
When you're reading this, I'll already be done with math forever so hooray for that!
I'll be back ASAP xo

PS: I've been updating my twitter a lot lately, so check it out!
PPS: I definitely have to paint my toe nails the next time, but which colour? Red? Babypink? Hmm..

9 comments

  1. I love this outfit, especially the shoes, they are gorgeous

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. red is THE perfect colour for toe nails! i always always opt for red :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking out your blog for the past two years because you are literally perfect but it always bothered me that you didn't post that often. (I'm always super excited for a new post on your blog) So now I'm really happy that you've been posting everyday! Please never stop!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, that really does mean something to me! since i post more and visit new blogs more, my page views have also been going a lot, (and comments as well, obviously)which really really motivates me!:)

      Delete
  4. I love these shoes!! Where are they from? gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't your feet freeze or get wet? I'm tired of this weather already and it has only been like since yesterday :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i swapped to black ballet flats after all, since it was raining every now and then, but no, i didn't freeze at all! just added my leather jacket and voilà!

      Delete
  6. I love your outfit!
    It took me abit to get the hang of using a remote too, it just a little awkward to explain to passer bys what your doing haha
    xx
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trop chouette cette tenue, le choix des couleurs est génial, et je te vole ton jeans !

    (Tu parle si bien anglais que je me suis fais avoir aha)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)