White, Grey, Coral

Friday 21 June 2013




 
skirt + sandals: h&m sweater: /

When I went to try on my prom dress with my mum after it's been made a bit smaller/shorter by the tailor, I spontaneously threw on this skirt-sweater-sandals combination and thought I'd take some pictures of it because why not? I finally painted my toenails for the first time this year and I can already see myself not repainting them for about 2 months, since I'm just such a terribly lazy person.
On another note: would any of you be interested in seeing what I'm planning to wear to my proclamation (the ceremony where I'll get my diploma) and Bal du Bac (prom, basically)?
I now really should go to bed soon, since my sleeping schedule is a bit messed up, even though I do get up quite early, (busy, busy schedule) which is good because then at least I'm up, but I somehow can't make myself go to bed before 1 or 2AM, argh! Good night xo

PS: I'm still trying to figure out a problem regarding my Bloglovin'-Blogger-connection, hopefully I'll be able to fix it soon.

11 comments

  1. great look honey , i really love your skirt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, so simple but lovely! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you look fantastic! sometimes the simplest pieces make up the best outfit!


    FASHION GEEK'S CLOSET

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are really pretty ! Nice skirt too !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Post pictures of what you'll wear to the proclamation and all that! Are you going to the After Party? If yes, show us some of your outfit ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous, simple outfit :) lovely photos too. x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I would love to see what you are wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sweater!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    Candyliquor Style Hunter
    Why don't you nominate yourself>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! I enjoy the combination of colors and especially love the gel sandals and the slouchy 90's-ish sweater. :) I'd think it be interesting to see what you chose to wear for the ceremony and prom!

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous lady! Your sweater looks so cosy and I want those sandals.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)