Duke's night

Sunday 23 June 2013





top: everything5pounds jeggings: dr denim watch: asos shoes: bershla

Yesterday, I went to town to celebrate the birthday of Luxembourg's duke. As always, there were way too many people walking around, but it was lots of fun! Today is the offical National Day, so there's more 'formal' celebrations going on. The pictures show what I wore, even though I changed the shoes to warmer ones and I added a rain jacket. Thaaat's pretty much all for now, have a nice Sunday! xo

3 comments

  1. omg im in love with this outfit, the top is so gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and I love the contrast with the nails! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I love shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)