Instagram Diary

Tuesday 11 June 2013

 left: exki lunch on Monday last week: carrot soup, a slice of whole wheat bread and one of those yummy, sticky honey-semsame bars right: detail shot of an outfit
 left: last Tuesday's lunch: sushi, while reading Glamour outside in the sun, ahhh right: having my currently favourite drink at Coffee Lounge: caramel cinnamon latte before heading to the doctor's
 left: I rediscovered why I don't eat pineapple so much - it makes my gums itchy! It's tasty nevertheless. right: coffee & maths (at Coffee Loung again, it's pretty much turning into my second home during exam weeks haha)
 left: DELICIOUS greek food for lunch right: I thought it'd be funny to compare my mum's (almost black) coffe with mine (with tons of milk in it)
 left: a girl I know posted this cute pictures of us on instagram, I just had to repost it! I'm the one on the right hehe right: feta-salmon-avocado salad for dinner a couple of days ago soo good
left: yesterday's lunch: brown rice, steamed broccoli and grilled chicken filet left: today's breakfast: banana pancakes with yoghurt, honey, cinnamon and strawberries and a watermelon-mint-smoothie

As you can see, most of my picture on instagram are food pictures (oops) but I guess that's still better than it being filled with pictures of me doing the duckface, huh?
I have my last written exam tomorrow, which is English, so I can relax a little today and then just properly read over my notes again. I'm happy and not happy about the fact that my writtens are almost over, because that means that I have 16 days off, but also that I have to study for my oral exams, which are so much scarier than written ones :( Oh well, at least I get to take lots of pictures and update a lot!

PS: In exactly one month, I'll be sitting on a plane with three of my girl friends.. can you guess where we're going?

10 comments

  1. Now that you have so much time, please post twice a day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I would do it, I really would, but I don't have enough to say/show to you twice a day:D But if you have any suggestions, go ahead and let me know!

      Delete
    2. You can post an outfit post a day and then make another post with something else, food, instagram diary, music, makeup, room tour, pictures of friends, etc

      Delete
    3. Please please please do a 'what's in my bag' post!!

      Delete
    4. I'll try to update even more, but I can't guarantee anything!

      I'll definitely use your suggestion and make a post about that over the next couple of days!

      Delete
  2. are u going to america?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, staying in Europe! Spain, to be exact.. ;)

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, the food looks great! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab photos! The food all looks so delishhh :D Good luck with your exams! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)