Sunday 9 June 2013

 I found a picture of me and a bunch of friends on our last day of school, when we traditionally went to egg and flourbomb all the younger students! Can you find me? :D
 Out of the blue, my mum pretty much just gave me one of her pearl necklaces, so happy! I've been wanting one for a while, but the only cheap ones I could find were tacky, so I'm really happy I got hers.
 It was my brother's birthday a bit more than a week ago and yesterday he finally got his main present: a darts board! I've already played on it a little, procrastination, procrastination... Can you believe he's already 15?!
I don't know why, but I really, really love the 10€ dress I got from H&M Divided recently. It's rather eye-catching, but that way it's eay to wear since you don't really have to add any special pieces anymore. This will be the perfect dress to go to the beach!

I originally planned to take outfit pictures, but since it's rainy and I don't have anyone to take pictures of me right now, I decided to throw in these four random pictures, so that the blog won't be un-updated on a Sunday. I'm currently still kind of stressing out over some of my maths exercises, but I have to stay positive: tomorrow at this time, I will be completely done with it - forever!

On another note, I've gotten more pageviews and much more feedback, which really means a lot to me and motivates me to blog more, so thanks to you all!

6 comments

  1. I love the striped dress! do they sell a similar one in h&m still?

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sweet posts :) and a lovely dress :) I really love your blog! new follower :) check out my blog and follow back if you'd like :)
    emilykielthy.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are front right kneeling and covered in flour lol

    Pearls are especially good with evening wear and also great with dark woollens, a great accessory

    Your bro will soon be chasing your gf

    I love the dress too, it really compliments your figure ;-) Robert x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your last day of school picture is so cute! Looks like a lot of fun too. Really gorgeous and classic pearl necklace!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first picture! Bet it was hilarious xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love your H&M dress, soooo cool! & suits you very well ♥

    Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know!

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)