Music

Wednesday 12 June 2013

I haven't done a music related post in a while now and I don't know about you guys, but I always really enjoy finding new songs through other blogs, so I thought it'd be time to share some of my current favrourite songs again, enjoy!

I couldn't resist posting the video of this song, so cool! It's suuch a catchy song.

This isn't any super new song, but I only discovered it recently and love it!

I first heard of the song while watching the video and I almost cried.. so beautiful.

This song immediately gets me into a dance-my-ass-off-mood!

As probably pretty much everyone else who saw The Great Gatsby, I was completely blown away by the movie's soundtrack!
This is my favourite song, along with..

..this one (I already liked the original song by Amy Winehouse a lot, but I like this one even better!) and finally..

..this one! I don't think I need to add any explanation to this one, I mean, it's Lana Del Rey!

What do you think about these songs? Do you like them/dislike them? And do you have any song suggestions for me? I'm always looking for new music, so shoot! xo

2 comments

  1. I cant help but dance to Blurred Lines, is so so catchy.
    To be honest, any songs featuring Pharell are on my summer playlist! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Great Gatsby soundtrack xx


    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)