SUNFLOWERS

Wednesday 12 June 2013





top: h&m pants: guess flats: new look leather jacket: topshop

That's it, no more written exams for me!!!! I had my last one today, which was English and as usual, I wrote so much until my hand hurt, but I think it went quite well, so that's alright!
It's supposed to be 22ish degrees today (which I don't feel), but since they sky is rather cloudy and grey, I decided that it'd be the perfect opportunity to finally wear my beautiful sunflower jeans I got in Berlin back in February. I decided to keep it simple and paired it with light flats, (Seriously need to get myself another (or two) new pair of those, they're gonna fall apart soon!) a grey top,the beautiful white-light pink pearl necklace and my beloved Topshop leatherjacket. (it took off the fur collar)
Tonight, I'm going out with a couple of friends to celebrate our small break from the exams and I'll try to shoot some pictures of my going-out-outfit before leaving.

PS: We're almost at 300! One more, woooohh!!

4 comments

  1. it is veeery nice to see you blog so often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pants!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flower pants are amazing <3

    MaNAa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! following you on bloglovin

    checkout my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)