Keep it sporty

Saturday 8 June 2013






I do not own any of these pictures, I found them all through Google

I'm probably the last person ever to point this out, but I've been observing the sneakers 'trend' for a while now and I've fallen more and more in love with it! I myself am always pretty sceptical when it comes to people wearing actual running shoes, especially when it comes to myself, because I have this weird obsession that I hate it when my feet look too big compared to my legs. (yes, I'm weird)
Additionally, running shoes tend to cost quite a bit and I'm always scared that I don't actually use them enough. (which is the truth concerning my actual running shoes - I blame the place where I live though, it goes uphill everywhere, yuck!) Since I've been working out more, or basically become more active generally, I'm eyeing with some of Nike's beauties and thinking about maybe pulling a big lip and googly eyes near my dad (it works better on him than my mum) in order to maybe own a colourful, beauutiful pair of running shoes one day, ones that I would actually wear during the day and not only when going to for a run.
What do you think about wearing running shoes in daily life? Go-go or no-go?

7 comments

  1. personally, i don'r really like it. I think it looks fine with jeans and some trousers but not with classy outfits with skirts and stuff like in these pictures.. but i think the colurful nike trainers are really pretty! I just wouldn't wear them in everyday life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these images - especially Elin Kling, she's great. I dont know how I feel about the trend - I don't think I would ever wear it but It looks great on a lot of people - especially those Scandinavian bloggers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not too sure, i like vans and converse but not if they look too sporty! awesome oost xx
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this trend, not sure if I could pull it off though! The second pic is my fave x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with this trend! Can't get enough of my New Balance's, I say go for it while this trend is still about...can't beat the comfiness! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the second look!

    like your blog. what about following each other??..

    http://www.ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't normally wear running shoes on a daily basis but I reach for my low-cut Converse almost all the time. You just need to find that one pair that goes well with everything. Hee! Good luck finding yours. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)