D.A.N.C.E

Tuesday 18 June 2013


top: zara skirt: asos shoes: vans sunglasses: façonnable

It was even hotter today than it was yesterday, (up to 35 degrees) so I kept the outfit simple and light, as I spent the day trying to move the least possible. I'm going to work on that Q&A post today/tomorrow, (damn, did you guys ask a lot of questions!!) so it'll hopefully be up tomorrow night, but no promises! I don't have a lot more to share at the moment, so I'm saying bye at this point and I'll be getting to work to answer aaaaall those questions.. xo

3 comments

  1. you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! you just made my day even better :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a perfect summer look! I love going simple, especially for the hotter months. No fuss always wins in my book.

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)