20082013

Friday 30 August 2013



top, shoes, earrings: h&m jeggings: dr denim leather jacket: topshop bag: zara

This is my first outfit featuring my lovely new bag and I can already see it popping up in loots of other outfit posts in the future! I'm still so happy I purchased it, it's easily become one of my favourite bags I own. I wore this outfit yesterday afternoon/evening, even though it was 25 degrees in the afternoon, but I went to the funfair with some friends at night and even when the days are still pretty warm, it can get really damn cold in the evening! I didn't do much today, nor am I going to be very busy the nex two/three days, so I'll try to make some more outfit posts. I'm off now, have a good start of the weekend! xo

5 comments

  1. I love the look , especially the bag !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the bag looks great! Such a bold colour :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit looks great! Black and white plus yellow! Great idea! ;) You are so pretty and sweet!

    Please, look sometimes on my blog too.
    www.khalesiceylan.blogspot.com

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your jacket. Wish to follow each other? Let me know.

    http://justabriefmoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)