Sex and the City : Styling

Tuesday 13 August 2013






I’ve recently started watching Sex and the City and I have to say that I’ve been falling in love with the way they’re all dressed (Carrie in particular) more and more. Even though I wouldn’t probably be able to pull off most of the things they wear – or even dare to try – the combination of light dresses and heavy fur coats and slim jeans and cashmere jumpers still somehow makes me wish I lived back in the days that the episodes of the first few seasons were filmed. 
What about you, do any of you watch Sex and the City? And if so, do you like it? I can slowly feel it becoming my new obsession, haha! And what do you think of the way they’re styled?

1 comment

  1. the clothes look amazing! It makes me want to watch the show now :o

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)