First update from Belgium

Sunday 11 August 2013

The view from our apartment here

Hey guys! So I arrived in Belgium with my mum yesterday afternoon and I’ve got good news: I went to get myself a USB stick and internet connection for it, meaning I’ll be able to keep the blog updated. However, I doubt that I’ll be updating daily, because 1. I don’t want to waste my internet too quickly (I only have a specific “amount” of internet connection until I have to pay again) and 2. I don’t think I’d have enough blog material to post daily, since our holidays here will mostly be consisting of riding the bike, eating crepes and waffles and going to the beach.
I will try to update every other day though! 

1 comment

  1. Lovely place !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)