DAY 4

Thursday 8 August 2013










I'm in the middle of packing my suitcase, so I'll keep this post quite short. We spent our last day here in London going to Camden Lock and to see the Buckingham Palace and afterwards I had a shopping spree in Oxford street. I didn't take any outfit pictures because I decided to rather spend my time on last minute shopping than taking pictures of what I wore - makes sense, right?
I'll be back on the blog tomorrow afternoon, maybe already with a haul about what I bought!

1 comment

  1. Shopping over ootd? Yeah I get it. Cupcakes, sushi, and shopping? Sounds like an amazing vacation. Hope you come through with that haul I bet you got some great stuff.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)