White Lace

Wednesday 21 August 2013




dress: h&m divided flats: primark sunglasses: camden lock belt: banana republic

Hey guys! Sorry for my absence yesterday, but I was busy catching up with a friend, meaning that we spent two hours drinking coffee and talking, going for a work out and then watched The Devil wears Prada while eating Ben & Jerry's. (I tried the Peanutbutter cup flavour yesterday and... I was over the moon!) Today, I had lunch with my grandma and walked around town and just relaxed. My mum gave me this dress she bought for herself a year ago already and I've been meaning to wear it with a black belt ever since but always forgot about it! The dress is actually a size 40, but worn with the belt, it's the perfect loose summer dress. Also, ignore the wet hair, I came straight home after the gym and took these pictures while my dinner was cooking and the new episode of Pretty Little Liars was downloading - gotta love multitasking, haha!

4 comments

  1. I'm so in love with this dress, the belt on your waist makes it look even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous dress! you look lovely xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! You have lovely hair too :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)