Baroque

Sunday 25 August 2013







top: topshop skirt: ax paris boots: h&m divided


As the weather is starting to cool down a little, (which I am truly grateful for) I'm starting to get out all my boots and trying to find ways to wear them with bare legs. I'm not too keen of the idea of wearing boots with shorts, (don't ask me why) so I threw on my fake leather skirt and I though that my baroque top from Topshop that I got in London would be a nice thing to combine it with. I got these boots last winter and I never really wore them that much, but I can already see myself living in boots as soon as I move to the UK.

4 comments

  1. So much love for this outfit

    http://spiritsoflove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the look !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're moving to the UK?! Cool :D The boots are gorgeous x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. its beautiful

    la-plus-gaie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)