Strawberry, Peppermint and Mandarine

Wednesday 7 August 2013





top: primark shorts: forever21 shoes: h&m nailpolish: kiko

I feel like quite the ice cream cone filled with strawberry and peppermint ice cream and I'm not sure if I like it, but I decided to spontaneously make half London go blind by wearing this colourful combination. I originally wanted to wear a midi skirt, but I figured that it's easier to slip on these light shorts than having to re-arrange my skirt from scratch, everytime that I tried on some clothing item while shopping. What do you think? Too colourful or perfect for summer?

6 comments

  1. You look so cute! ♥
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute but with white Converse !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i agree! i have white vans but i could only bring a limited amount of shoes to London :)

      Delete
  3. I love the shorts but i'm not sure they're meant to be worn at the waist? It's a cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well they're really high waisted, so not wearing them at the waist would be really weird :p and thanks!

      Delete
  4. Such a summery outfit! Love the shorts - they look really comfy too :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)