LONDON

Monday 5 August 2013











It just took me almost half an hour to figure out how to connect my laptop to the wifi, but luckily our hotel room is in the basement, meaning that I even have perfect internet connection when I'm sitting on my bed! When we arrived yesterday evening, we just walked around and looked at all the restaurant close to our hotel and then ended up having malaysian dinner, which was delish! I'll leave you with these few pictures and some good tunes and I'll be back tonight xo

PS: How funny is it that we're living at the Sussex Gardens and I'm moving to Sussex in September? Heheh

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)