Wishlist

Saturday 17 August 2013

 jelly shoes: office sneakers: nike boots: office
kimono: new look heels: zara shirt: romwe



Even though I got to do some shopping this summer already, there are still a couple of things on my wishlist: 
I’m still looking for a shorter, either rather light or rather dark denim shirt that fits loosely. I do have a light denim shirt, but it has the kind of lenght that you’d wear it over leggings and I want to be able to wear it with pants without having to tuck it in every time! 

Also, I posted about the “sneaker trend” a couple of weeks ago and I think I’ll treat myself when I’ll have the right amount of money! The Nike sneakers I’ve been eyeing are the Nike Free Run 5.0s. I don’t know in which colour I’d like them the most, but either in black/grey or a more colorful version like the one in the picture!

Something else I’ve been falling in love with recently are kimonos. I couldn’t one with a pretty pattern online, so I chose this black one from New Look, but anything that looks nice would be on my wishlist too! I love how you can combine them casually, with jeans or more elegantly with a dress or skirt.

When it comes to the pink jelly shoes; I’ve seen them in the window of an Office shop at Camden Town but somehow couldn’t find them in the shop and didn’t think of asking for them (stupid me!) but I haven’t been able to get them out of my head ever since – they’re so pretty! Sadly, they’re also sold out on the website ATM...

Lastly, when I got a new pair of boots at Topshop back in London, I tried on a very similar pair of black boots than the ones in the collage and I almost got them, but I liked the other ones a tiny little bit more. My mum has these in brown actually, and I still want them, I’ve got to go back to Topshop when I’m moving to England!


And yes, I’m still looking for white heels and these ones from ZARA are soo perfect, but I don’t know if I’d actually find them in the shops anymore!

2 comments

  1. I've been looking for the perfect kimono too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want jelley shoes too, but I'm not sure they would look good on me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)