New Ins

Thursday 29 August 2013

Since I got bored waiting for my friend yesterday, I took a stroll through H&M and Zara, as always and picked up two things. The first thing I bought is this neon bag which I adore so much! I've already been eyeing it for a while now, but the price of 26€ for such a small bag always put me off buying it. When I found it on sale for 10€, I just had to get it and I don't regret it at all! It's quite the perfect size since I can fit my (huge) wallet and phone and keys in there, so all my necessities, without carrying around tons of stuff that I won't need anyways.
The second thing I bought is this striped dress. It's from H&M Divided. It has a small turtle neck and is short and tight and so different from the dresses I own already! This is probably not the kind of dress I'd wear to go out, also since the material is a bit thicker than usually, but that makes it the perfect dress for Autumn/Winter, combined with a big coat and boots! It was only 15€ too, so I don't think you can go wrong when buying it.

2 comments

  1. Love them ! So nice !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purse :) nice color

    New follower via Gfc and bloglovin , when you have time and if you want maybe check out my blog and follow back if you like
    Also international jewelry giveaway

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/2013/07/bellast-jewelry-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)