DAY 3

Thursday 8 August 2013









I decided to post this morning instead of last night because I was simply too tired to still turn on the laptop, edit pictures and make a blog post out of it! Yesterday, we went to the Albert & Victoria Museum and on our way there, we walked through Hyde Park and look what we found! The duckling seemed to be lost and we spent half an hour looking for a family that would adopt it, but we still don't know if it had any success :( I usually do like museums every once in a while, but I was feeling really tired yesterday, so my brother and I didn't look at too much and decided to have early lunch. My lunch was a veggie pie crust which was really yummy and later I had a scone, mmh! What I liked the most at the museum (of the few things that I looked at) was (obviously) the fashion part.
Later that day, we walked all the way to Picadilly Circus and later to Oxford Street, where I did some shopping with my mum, but I didn't have the time to check out any other shops, so I'll try to get that done today.

On behalf of my shopping, I thought I'd show you everything I bought once I'm back home tomorrow. Also, would you want me to make a haul video again? I don't know why, but I feel like making a vlog again, it's been a while!

3 comments

  1. Yes yes yes, video haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thats so nice of you to help the baby duck. Those dresses are so beautful! A haul would be great! Enjoy your vacation.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)