Summery

Wednesday 28 August 2013




dress, shoes: forever21 jacket: bershka hairtie: h&m

The only time I actually wore this dress that I got more than a year ago, was last summer, so I finally got it out today! I love how light it is because even if it got cold in the evening, I was soo warm in the afternoon. I didn't do too much today apart from having breakfast in bed while watching the summer finale of Pretty Little Liars (oh my gooooooooooooood) and meeting up with a friend. Tomorrow I'm finishing off some Uni stuff and meeting more friends and probably going to the Funfair in the evening! I also did some tiny shopping today, but more about that tomorrow!

2 comments

  1. Love those glittery brogues, I just ordered myself some metallic ones yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is very pretty! Love it with the denim jacket :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)