Instagram [August]

Friday 23 August 2013

 left: my brother and I doing the scared face on the London Eye right: Strawberry-kiwi-apple-banana smoothie at Camden Lock
 left: soo in love with my boots, I just wish they didn't give me such horrible blisters... right: I spent the flight from London to Luxembourg reading and drinking coffee. The book was brilliant, I hoope they'll make a movie out of it too!
 left: loving New Look's motto right: magazines and coconut water for the trip to Belgium
left: iced coffee and a gaufre de liège at Brussels, while waiting for my next train right: I finally found the Peanutbutter Cup Ben & Jerry's ice cream and tried it: loooooove

Truth is, I don't have any inspiration to blog, nor do I have pictures from last night. We were too busy enjoying ourselves to take pictures. The only thing I can think of posting at the moment are outfit posts and even that isn't always particularly interesting, since it was, for example, way too hot today to wear something that's not completely boring. My plans for the next two weeks are pretty simple: prepare some last things before leaving to Uni, meeting some friends before they leave and go to the funfair. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I should post?

5 comments

  1. Nice shots !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could make a post about songs that you listen to at the moment or tv shows that you like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i made a tv show post a while ago and nothing's really changed that much on that point, so another post would probably get boring.. and i just shared a couple of songs under a post from London, but i guess i could make another music post fairly soon!

      Delete
  3. I'm so in love with your boots, where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny bc that exact flavor of Ben & Jerries is in my freezer right now, and I can tell you it's not going to last very long.

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)