Laurensibs

Sunday 4 August 2013



Today, I'd like to present you Lauren's blog www.laurensibs.blogspot.com! Lauren is a 19 year old blogger from England whom I just recently discovered. Her blog is an entertaining mix of fashion and beauty and everyday bits. I don't usually particularly like beauty related posts, since they easily bore me, but her way of writing actually makes me want to read everything, since it's always interesting! I don't think there's much more to say than: go check her out!

PS: Do you like blog presentations? And if so, would you like me to make more? Also, feel free to leave your (or someone else's) blog link as a comment under this post - I'll definitely check it out!

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)