adios amigos

Monday 3 January 2011

first picture: what I'm taking with me to Brussels, not as much as it actually looks like - black tights, a denim shirt, a white striped shirt, underwear, socks, my LBD and a snood. The rest is my tomorrow's outfit.
second picture: I counted 310€ in my savings box !! + I have 130€ on my creditcard, Imma rich bitchh! I'm only taking 200€ cash and my card with me, though (only, ha)

Soo this is my last post until friday, I guess! We're leaving tomorrow around 8am because I have an appointment at the eyedoctor and we're then straight driving to Arlon where we'll take our train. The drive should be 2,5 to 3 hours long. I'm probably mostly gonna read, listen to music, draw aand study a little (read: I'll open my books, take a look at them, make a distuged face and close them again).
I'm not sure if I'll have Wifi there, if so, I'm pretty sure I'll update my twitter. So, if you wanna keep updated, stalk me on my twitter, here! SEE YOU IN FOUR DAYS XOXO

6 comments

  1. villmols merci ech werd daad probeiren :)
    schein shoppingtueren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a fun time at Brussels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you read :)hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. viel spaß!
    woher ist diese tasche oben links?
    http://easycome-easygo-mh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. deine socken sind sooo süß! aaa :)
    ooh, ich möchte auch 200 euro! :D :)
    kuss aus prag XX
    nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. money. money. money ;D
    und dafür schön shoppen gehen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)