drawings

Monday 3 January 2011

As you know, I had a day off the computer yesterday - didn't turn it on a single time. This felt actually pretty good, so I decided to draw a little, I haven't done some serious drawing in a while now, there was just a big lack of time. The first and second pictures are my results from yesterday. I gotta admit that they look better in real, though, even if the second's not as good as the first (in my opinion). My goal wasn't to draw exactly the same persons, but to improve on the face's proportions, since I personally think that proportions are the hardest facts when it comes to drawing humans.
The third picture is one of two small, random drawings I made last summer, love the outfits here!

What do you think about them?

3 comments

  1. these are actually really pretty...have you ever though of drawing classes? or have you ever attended some? :)

    xx
    Simona
    http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/
    P.S. Please, don´t forget to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)