TUESDAY

Saturday 29 January 2011

Yoo, I'm Rihanna II !
This is my sexiest look ever!
Last Tuesday we had this meeting at school, for parents and students, about the subjects we can choose fornext year. Since we
didn't want to go home and come all the way back again, we decided to go to C's place (the blonde girl) and cook 
something! Well the result was a delicious Spaghetti Bolognese :D
We took many silly pictures and had lots of fun, hehe.
(The first four pictures are from when we spent our lunchbreak in the canteen)

2 comments

  1. oh, your friend reminds me of emma roberts so much! (the one from first few pics) :)

    xx
    Simona
    http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)