##

Monday 3 January 2011

random pictures from different tumblrs: #, # and #

Just a quick update - sorry that I didn't post yesterday, but I didn't have anything to show or tell you. I was busy all day; I cleaned my room.. a bit, I had a two hours long walk with my family and friends (believe me, I couldn't feel my toes anymore!), then had dinner with the same people and stayed the rest of the evenign with K. I didn't take a single picture!

I now have to clean my room, like entirely because the cleaning lady's coming tomorrow, then put on some make-up, have lunch @Echternach and pick up my books (!!)
Oh aand I have to pack my stuff for Brussels, ugh.
Latero xx

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)