//

Sunday 16 January 2011

i need to: take a shower. tidy my room = put my clothes in my closet and not let them lie around on the floor. eat something, i hate it to fall asleep when i'm hungry, awful feeling. start to make more interesting posts, i'm bored of my own blog right now, not good, no, no. buy a new mascara, i got my eye on a clinique one, mmh. wear my cropped tops i bought in brussels. get more followers on my blog and tumblr, #. survive the next semester of this schoolyear, after this one, everything should get better: no more physics and chemistry, maths3 instead of 6, a new spanishteacher.. and i'm 99,99% sure i'll go to LONDON with Jil in summer, for two weeks, awesomeness or WHAT? download new music, lots and lots of new music. please leave suggestions below or here!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)